Re: No class found for refcursor

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: No class found for refcursor
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
This has been discussed before on this list, please check the archives.
  But the short answer is for current code, you need to use getString()
to get the refcursor name, and then issue a FETCH SQL statement to fetch
the rows from the named refcursor into a result set.  The getObject()
method should work in 7.4.

--Barry