Re: [PERFORM] join over 12 tables takes 3 secs to plan

От Charles H. Woloszynski
Тема Re: [PERFORM] join over 12 tables takes 3 secs to plan
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Neil:

Thanks for the feedback.  I've attached my original text to this note
and re-posted it back to pgsql-jdbc to make sure that they are aware of
them.  I look forward to this new and improved server-side preparation.

Charlie

--

Charles H. Woloszynski

ClearMetrix, Inc.