Re: RowSet

От awc
Тема Re: RowSet
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Cekvenich,

Thank you for the answer.

may be I am doing something wrong in setting up the jxDBCon driver.
Which version of jxDBConn are you using?

and which version of jxUtils??

I have tried that with basicportal_0.7k.zip download. I like the way you have
architecture the package.

I tried to subscribe to MVC-Programmers  (jxDBCon) some with error message
page.
this link on  http://basicportal.sourceforge.net/ gives me error message when
I click on
http://www.netbean.net/mailman/listinfo/mvc-programmers

anyway I have download suns rowset implementation of row set and changed the
BasicDAOImpl.java to use CachedRowSet class.

Thanks

anil