Re: psql and readline

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: psql and readline
Дата
Re: psql and readline  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Dan Langille wrote:
<snip>
> As this is changing existing behaviour, I think adding an optional
> switch to revert to the old behaviour is a good idea.

Two thoughts:

a) Is it possible to change the behavior of the history as we're
discussing?  Haven't heard Peter's response to this.

b) Do we really want to go to the effort of adding a switch to revert to
previous behaviour for something like this?  It's almost definitely a
win to have \e commands appear in the history, and seems a bit to
trivial for adding switches for.

?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift