Re: Can't copy empty value to datatype 'timestamp'

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: Can't copy empty value to datatype 'timestamp'
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9 Jan 2003 at 0:50, Jon Thorson wrote:

> I'm running into a problem importing data into my database.  What seems
> to be the issue is an empty value on a field defined as 'timestamp'.  In
> psql I'm using the following command to import the data:

Is that last field in the row? Is the text dump file in unix \n format or dos
one.

Copy will choke on dos mode files. There are plenty of ways to convert the
files from one format to another.

HTH

Bye
 Shridhar

--
Not one hundred percent efficient, of course ... but nothing ever is.        -- Kirk,
"Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8