Next platform query: Alphaservers under VMS?

От Justin Clift
Тема Next platform query: Alphaservers under VMS?
Дата
Re: Next platform query: Alphaservers under VMS?  (Greg Copeland <greg@CopelandConsulting.Net>)
Re: Next platform query: Alphaservers under VMS?  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi guys,

Also received a  through the Advocacy website asking if anyone has
ported PostgreSQL to the AlphaServers under VMS.

Anyone know if we run on VMS?  Last time I touched VMS (about 10 years
ago) it wasn't all that Unix-like.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift