Re: New Portal in Place, DNS switched ...

От mlw
Тема Re: New Portal in Place, DNS switched ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
type="cite"><prewrap="">Any volunteers to act as a tertiary? :)

We're actually working on adding a new server online that is offshore,
which will also give us another subnet to work off of ... but having a
third-party secondary server wouldn't hurt, you are right ...