Re: [GENERAL] v7.3.1 Bundled and Released ...

От Dan Langille
Тема Re: [GENERAL] v7.3.1 Bundled and Released ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
msg resent because I incorrectly copied/pasted some addresses.
Sorry.

On 4 Jan 2003 at 11:08, Tom Lane wrote:

> Dan Langille <dan@langille.org> writes:
> > On Sat, 4 Jan 2003, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> >> There is a long tradition of systematically failing to tag releases
> >> in this project.  Don't expect it to improve.
>
> > It was I who suggested that a release team would be a good idea.
>
> We *have* a release team.

I have a suggestion.  Let us document who is the release team and who
is responsible for each step of the release.  Perhaps that is the
problem: a lack of process.

I'll add that to my list of things I've promised to do.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/