Re: xactisolevel --- ehh?

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: xactisolevel --- ehh?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
You aren't running the 7.3 driver.

In the 7.2 driver the code issues the command:

show xactisolevel

In the 7.3 driver it uses:

show transaction isolation level

The old form (xactisolevel) was removed in 7.3 of the server.  However
both 7.2 and 7.3 support the newer form thus a 7.3 driver works fine
against a 7.2 database.

thanks,
--Barry