Re: new project - PostgresSQL based voting script

От Dan Langille
Тема Re: new project - PostgresSQL based voting script
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2 Jan 2003 at 20:43, greg@turnstep.com wrote:

> > Goal: create a voting script which uses PostgreSQL to store the
> > data.
>
> I wrote such a program (gpoll) about a year ago that uses perl
> and Postgres:
>
> http://freshmeat.net/projects/gpoll/

Thanks, I'll take a look at that.  I'm going to use PHP.  That was
not in my original post but is mentioned at the website.

Does a sample site exist for your program?  I didn't see on at either
Freshmeat or the home page, but I did see a screen shot.  FWIW, most
scripts I've looked at don't provide this.

--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/