Re: pg and transactions

От pginfo
Тема Re: pg and transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
Thanks for response,

I am using pg 7.2.3.
Actualy I am using Statement stmt = MyConnection.createStatement();

Is it possible that I need Statement stmt =
MyConnection.createStatement(ResultSet.TYPE_FROWARD_ONLY,ResultSet.CONCUR_UPDATABLE)
?

I nedd that after the beinn transaction all the selects and updates from the
first transaction to go to the end and after it to run the second.

regards,
ivan.