Re: Big 7.4 items

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: Big 7.4 items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Joe Conway wrote:
> > Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > > Win32 Port:
> > >
> > >     Katie Ward and Jan are working on contributing their Win32
> > >     port for 7.4.  They plan to have a patch available by the end of
> > >     December.
> >
> > I have .Net Studio available to me, so if you need help in merging or testing
> > or whatever, let me know.
>
> OK, Jan, let him know how he can help.

My current plan is to comb out the Win32 port only from what we've done
all together against 7.2.1. The result should be a clean patch that
applied against 7.2.1 builds a native windows port.

From there, this patch must be lifted up to 7.4.

I have the original context diff now down from 160,000 lines to 80,000
lines. I think I will have the clean diff against 7.2.1 somewhere next
week. That would IMHO be a good time for Tom to start complaining so
that we can work in the required changes during the 7.4 lifting. ;-)

Jan