Re: Copy/foreign key contraints

От Ken Godee
Тема Re: Copy/foreign key contraints
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ron,
The file I'm COPYing is straight ascii data, and just delimited
no sql statements, I'm adding data to an existing table.

ie.
25467^John Doe^480-555-1212^^12/13/2002

"COPY transx from '/tmp/transx.dat' delimiters '^' with null as '';

I had thought this was pretty straight forward, I don't
have a very complex set up and thought I was just missing
something (and probally am) or this was a common problem.
Another poster suggested forwarding alittle more info and
schema to list, which I'll post a little later.