Re: publicly available PostGreSQL server?

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: publicly available PostGreSQL server?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Myk Melez wrote:
> Justin Clift wrote:
>
>> Myk,
>>
>> Has anyone contacted you regarding your request?  There was a guy with
>> a Sun Sparccenter 2000 that was interested in running a PostgreSQL
>> database and allowing raw connections to it for a while, just for your
>> article.
>

> Unfortunately, no one has responded to me yet, so if you know how I can
> contact that guy, please let me know.

That's cool.  It was Eric Gentilini <egentili@nerim.net>, and when
suggested to him he seemed interested.

There would be specifics to work out (i.e. likely bandwidth, how long it
should be available, etc), but it probably doesn't hurt to look into it.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Thanks,