Re: publicly available PostGreSQL server?

От Myk Melez
Тема Re: publicly available PostGreSQL server?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

>http://webmail.demo.hub.org is a complete Horde installation that uses
>PostgreSQL for its backend ... archives.postgresql.org is a postgresql
>backed mailing list search engine ... that sort of thing?

No, I'm thinking more of a server that can be directly accessed by a
database client.  Mozilla's database support consists of drivers that
allow app developers to write Mozilla-based apps that connect directly
to a PostGreSQL server over the net.  I'd like to demonstrate this, but
for that I need a PostGreSQL server I can cite in the article.

-myk

От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: Re: 7.3 no longer using indexes for LIKE queries
От: Myk Melez
Сообщение: Re: publicly available PostGreSQL server?