Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9 Dec 2002 at 1:20, Kevin Brown wrote:

> 2.  They need 24x7 support, and are convinced that they'll get better
>     support for Oracle or DB2 than anything else.

I have experienced what oracle support means for 24x7. I wouldn't even wish
that penalty for my worst enemy.

I can tell a story about it but I digress. Details aren't important though
true.

What really matters is how kindly and dearly you stand by your product. That is
where all support originates.. Rest is marketing..

ByeShridhar

--
I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer toany
question.        -- Spock, "This Side of Paradise", stardate 3417.3