Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Vince Vielhaber wrote:>
> That's what I thought.  You have no argument so your just typing.

Hi Vince,

Was more hoping you'd care to share your basis for stating Robert's
employers clients wanted a "commercial database", after he mentioned
specifically DB2 and Oracle.  Knowing one of the obvious common factors
they have and then stating it was definitely the reason - not having
sought clarification nor confirmation from Robert - and then further
stating that the PG Advocacy and Marketing group wouldn't be able to
assist even if that were the case, is extremely bad form coming from
anyone, let alone you.

Please consider the statements you make by a more accurate approach in
the future.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Vince.

- Indira Gandhi

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group