Re: Shrinkwrap Windows Product, any issues? Anyone? (postmaster

От mlw
Тема Re: Shrinkwrap Windows Product, any issues? Anyone? (postmaster
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Justin:

Are you involved with gborg?

I have been thinking about Igor's console and my installer. I think
there is a good enough need to host a project that contains HOWTOs,
scripts, and tools to make PostgreSQL easy for Windows deployment.

I am working on a HOWTO, a set of Windows batch files, and the install
scripts I would be glad to post, and I would be very glad to include
Igor's console in the install.

It would make a cool offering.

Justin Clift wrote:

> mlw wrote:
> <snip>
>
>> Once we do that, the we have the hook for more reliable and powerful
>> systems.
>

> Yep, I pretty much agree.
>
> :-)

Сообщение: Re: configure error on cvs tip
Сообщение: Re: configure error on cvs tip