Re: Shrinkwrap Windows Product, any issues? Anyone? (postmaster

От mlw
Тема Re: Shrinkwrap Windows Product, any issues? Anyone? (postmaster
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Justin Clift wrote:

> Igor Georgiev wrote:
> <snip>
>
>> I also be GLAD to read about plans for native windows port in 7.4.
>> If anyone is interested i can post source code, or maybe this firrst
>> steps can go to gborg as a separate project
>> i'm not sure yet.
>

> Hi Igor,
>
> This would be a really good thing to get into GBorg as a project, so
> people could work on this through CVS.
>
> Would you like to register it as a project?
>
> Mark, do you feel it would be better to put your installer plus this
> together into one project on GBorg too?  Not sure, it's just a thought.

The installer is simply a script, the ino installer, and a strategy. I
install enough Cygwin to run PostgreSQL, and a few batch files, I then
compile that into an install file. No biggie.

Igor's console program is cool, I was thinking of writing something just
like it.