Re: Shrinkwrap Windows Product, any issues? Anyone? (postmaster

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Shrinkwrap Windows Product, any issues? Anyone? (postmaster
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Igor Georgiev wrote:
<snip>
> I also be GLAD to read about plans for native windows port in 7.4.
> If anyone is interested i can post source code, or maybe this firrst
> steps can go to gborg as a separate project
> i'm not sure yet.

Hi Igor,

This would be a really good thing to get into GBorg as a project, so
people could work on this through CVS.

Would you like to register it as a project?

Mark, do you feel it would be better to put your installer plus this
together into one project on GBorg too?  Not sure, it's just a thought.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi