mod_auth_pgsql

От Diogo Biazus
Тема mod_auth_pgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Please somebody help me,

I'm trying to use the Apache module mod_auth_pgsql, and after entering
the user name and the password the server returns an error page (500 -
Server Internal Error).

The error that apache puts in the error_log is:
access to /var/www/html failed for 10.0.0.6, reason: PGSQL 3: ERROR:
pg_atoi: error in "diogo": can't parse "diogo"
-- Query: select senha from usuarios where codusuario='diogo'

I'm using the PostgreSQL 7.1.3 with RedHat 7.3, and Apache 1.3.23

Here is a bit of my httpd.conf:

  AuthName "Atenticador do PostgreSQL"
  AuthType basic

  Auth_PG_host 10.0.0.7
  Auth_PG_port 5432
  Auth_PG_user ikono
  Auth_PG_pwd *1k0n0
  Auth_PG_database eyebot
  Auth_PG_pwd_table usuarios
  Auth_PG_uid_field codusuario
  Auth_PG_pwd_field senha
  Auth_PG_log_table access_log
  Auth_PG_log_uname_field login
  Auth_PG_log_date_field date
  Auth_PG_log_uri_field     request
  Auth_PG_log_addrs_field  ip_address
  <LIMIT GET POST>
    require valid-user
  </LIMIT>

--
Diogo de Oliveira Biazus
diogo@ikono.com.br

Сообщение: Re: Backend message type 0x50 arrived while idle
Сообщение: Re: Backend message type 0x50 arrived while idle