A thank you from an end user

От Justin Clift
Тема A thank you from an end user
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi everyone,

We just received this message through the contact form on the Advocacy site.

Thought it would be nice to hear.

:-)

(btw Ajay, you're probably best to upgrade to PostgreSQL 7.2.3 or 7.3
[just released], as 7.2.1 had a few nasty bugs in it)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: A within the next day or two request for a PostgreSQL contact
from advocacy.postgresql.org
Date: Tue,  3 Dec 2002 08:50:32 -0500 (EST)
From: Advocacy Website <justin@postgresql.org>

Ajay Narke has requested to be contacted in regards to PostgreSQL.

Email address : ajaynarke@yahoo.co.uk

Preferred language : English

The nature of the request : I am a user of PostgreSQL 7.2.1.  It's been
a great experiance. PostgreSQL + RedHat Linux + Java Servlets + HTML
make a very formidable combination. Congratulations to all those in
development team.

The region of the requester : INDIA

The name of the requester's company : Narke Associates

The number of people in the requester's company : 20

The urgency of the request is : 2

- Indira Gandhi

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces