Please, apply patch of tsearch for current CVS & 7.3.1

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Please, apply patch of tsearch for current CVS & 7.3.1
Дата
Re: Please, apply patch of tsearch for current CVS & 7.3.1  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Thank you very much, you catch it :). This bug had a long life, because it
exists if and only if locale of postmaster
was a different from C (or ru_RU.KOI8-R).

Please, apply patch for current CVS & 7.3.1

--
Teodor Sigaev
teodor@stack.net

Вложения