Re: PostgreSQL in Universities (Was: Re: 7.4 Wishlist)

От Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Тема Re: PostgreSQL in Universities (Was: Re: 7.4 Wishlist)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi ...

I just wanted to admit that an important collegue in Vienna already uses
PostgreSQL instead of Oracle which makes me really proud :).

We have done a training course this year and they use PostgreSQL instead
of free Oracle
I am happy that Austrian students are tortured with the things I have
taught this year *g*..
   Hans

--
*Cybertec Geschwinde u Schoenig*
Ludo-Hartmannplatz 1/14, A-1160 Vienna, Austria