Re: ALTER TABLE schema SCHEMA TO new_schema?

От Fernando Nasser
Тема Re: ALTER TABLE schema SCHEMA TO new_schema?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wonder if the sequences created by SERIAL should not be going into a
pg_sequence schema and protected like the toast tables are.

One could still share sequences by explicitly creating them and using a
DEFAULT clause with nextval().

We could even stop printing that annoying NOTICE ;-)

Regards,
Fernando

--
Fernando Nasser