Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255
Дата
Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255  (Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey@proteus-tech.com>)
Список pgsql-odbc
Benjamin Scherrey wrote:

> 11/27/2002 8:48:29 PM, Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue@tpf.co.jp> wrote:
> >Hmm strange.
> >Here, if I turn on the *Text As LongVarChar* DSN option
> >I see a memo field and if I turn off the option I see
> >a text field.
> >Do you relink the table after you changed DSN options ?
> >
> >regards,
> >Hiroshi Inoue
>
>         Yeah - I redo everything from scratch each time to ensure
>     that its a fresh connection. Are
> you using the Unicode driver when this happens for you?

Yes.

> FWIW - we've still got Access 97 here
> but it recognizes memo fields correctly with the other two drivers.
> What version of Access are you running?

I'm using Access 2000 here.
OK could you send me the Mylog debug output ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue
    http://w2422.nsk.ne.jp/~inoue/

От: Benjamin Scherrey
Сообщение: Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255