Re: Dumb Newbie Question - Mandrake 9.0 / PGSQL 7.2

От Medi Montaseri
Тема Re: Dumb Newbie Question - Mandrake 9.0 / PGSQL 7.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I also think as a DBA or DB Power user you got to learn a command line
version of
something.....

Consider the following basic feature....

psql -c "some SQL query"

You can now put a simple script around it for ad hoc programming and
tools dev... in 20 seconds
or less....