Interesting thought from an article about Sun technologies

От Justin Clift
Тема Interesting thought from an article about Sun technologies
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi everyone,

Was just reading an article regarding Sun technologies on TheRegister:

*******

The real problem with databases is administrative, he argued, where the
DBA must do index rebuilds.

"Clustra had eliminated that problem because it was doing constant
indexing.  So the GUI has gone, along with the Rebuild button."

*******

Is "Constant indexing" something that sounds interesting for us to look
at?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

first group; there was less competition there."  - Indira Gandhi