Dropping Ref. Integrity

От Rudi Starcevic
Тема Dropping Ref. Integrity
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

I'm trying to drop some referential integrity on a table and am getting
this error:

PostgreSQL said: ERROR: zero-length delimited identifier

Your query: DROP TRIGGER "RI_ConstraintTrigger_6187534" ON "host_domain";
DROP TRIGGER "RI_ConstraintTrigger_6187538" ON "host_domain";
DROP TRIGGER "" ON "";

I created this using the 'references' statement.
I dropped the integrity using the PhpPgAdmin tool. There's a screen
where you can see the triggers on a database.
The 'update' trigger dropped ok but the 'on' trigger is giving the above
error.

Any idea's ?
TIA
Regards