Re: Getting a list of tables in a database with Perl

От Medi Montaseri
Тема Re: Getting a list of tables in a database with Perl
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Try this from the command line....

psql -c "\d"

And if you want to bring this into a perl script, try

perl -e '$list = `psql -c "\\d" `; print "$list\n";'

A more readable version is

$list = ` psql -c "\\d" `;
print "$list \n";

Or use DBI and go after pg_tables;