Looking for a "Linux on Playstation 2" person to compile PostgreSQL RPM's

От Justin Clift
Тема Looking for a "Linux on Playstation 2" person to compile PostgreSQL RPM's
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

We know PostgreSQL will compile and run on the Sony Playstation 2, and
we now have the opportunity to include pre-compiled PostgreSQL RPM's
(for the Playstation 2 Linux kit) on the Sony site, as part of the
"Compiled For Your Convenience" collection.

Now, we just need someone with the Linux for Playstation 2 kit to
compile the RPM's so they can be added.

Does anyone already have a "Linux for Playstation 2" kit and would be
willing to compile them?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift