Re: PostgreSQL No Longer Handles Mixed Case Sequences

От Brian Harris
Тема Re: PostgreSQL No Longer Handles Mixed Case Sequences
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom,
Thanks for the response.
The tables were created from the output from the previous release
pg_dump program, which omitted the double quotes in the DEFAULT
nextval() clause.  I have tested the new version of pg_dump which
includes them if the sequence name contain mixed case characters.
Regards,
Brian