Shared Collaborative Structure for the Advocacy site?

От Justin Clift
Тема Shared Collaborative Structure for the Advocacy site?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi all,

The PostgreSQL Guides section on the Techdocs site seems to be operating
well, and I'm wondering if we should add a collaborative area on the
Advocacy site, for us to all work on things specific to the Advocacy and
Marketing project.

Am intending on focusing the PostgreSQL Guides collaborative area on the
Techdocs site to be Community generated documentation, and having a lot
of Advocacy and Marketing stuff on there probably doesn't make a whole
lot of sense for the people who will be visiting it.

Do people agree or disagree with this?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift