FOSDEM PGDay and Devroom 2017 - Call for Papers

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема FOSDEM PGDay and Devroom 2017 - Call for Papers
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
FOSDEM PGDay 2017 is a one day conference that will be held ahead of the main
FOSDEM event in Brussels, Belgium, on Feb 3rd, 2017.  This will be a one-day
PostgreSQL focused event with a single track of talks.  This conference day
will be for-charge with a registration of 50€, and will be held at the Brussels
Marriott Hotel.  Registration is required to attend and since we have a limited
number of seats available for this event, we urge everybody to register as soon
as possible once open.

PostgreSQL Europe will also have our regular devroom at the main FOSDEM event
during the weekend.  This day will, of course, continue to be free of charge
and open to all FOSDEM entrants.  No registration is required to attend this
day.

For full details about the conference, venue and hotel, see the event website
at https://2017.fosdempgday.org/.

The call for papers is now open for both FOSDEM PGDay and our devroom.  We are
looking for talks to fill both these days with content for both insiders and
new users.  Submissions can be made to both events, or just one, please note in
the submission form at which event you are interested in presenting.  Note that
we are not using the FOSDEM Pentabarf system for submissions.  The website has
all the details at https://2017.fosdempgday.org/callforpapers/.

The deadline for submissions is November 13th, 2016, so get your submissions in
soon!

We also have a special negotiated rate with the Brussels Marriott Hotel.  For
details, see https://2017.fosdempgday.org/venue/.

We hope to see you in Brussels!

--
Daniel Gustafsson