Need Advocacy list added to archives.postgresql.org

От Justin Clift
Тема Need Advocacy list added to archives.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi Marc,

Would you be able to organise for the Advocacy mailing list (and maybe
the Performance list also) to be added to the archives on the
archives.postgresql.org site?

At present nothing is keeping a history of the messages, neither through
the Google Groups nor the PostgreSQL mailing list archives.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi