Re: Formatting psql output

От markMLl.pgsql-general@telemetry.co.uk
Тема Re: Formatting psql output
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks everybody. It's not urgent (the normal apps are doing their own
thing and I only use psql for maintenance) so for heavens sake /don't/
let it detract from the effort going into replication <grin>.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk

[Opinions above are the author's, not those of his employers or
colleagues]