Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL IRC Channel... who's the Admin?

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL IRC Channel... who's the Admin?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Roj,

Not sure.  Probably pretty decent.  Reckon there's a decent level of
demand for it?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Roj Niyogi wrote:

> What are the chances we could get a web-based java client (preferably
open-source) to connect to the IRC channel for PostgreSQL?

Here are the ones that I found (doing a search on Freshmeat.net):

http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=java+irc+applet§ion=projects&x=12&y=7

Cheers,
Roj Niyogi

   - Indira Gandhi

От: Roj Niyogi
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL IRC Channel... who's the Admin?
От: Justin Clift
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL IRC Channel... who's the Admin?