Spanish version of the PostgreSQL "Advocacy and Marketing" site is ready

От Justin Clift
Тема Spanish version of the PostgreSQL "Advocacy and Marketing" site is ready
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

Thanks to Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@dcc.uchile.cl>, the Spanish
translation of the PostgreSQL "Advocacy and Marketing" site is now
completed and ready for public use:

http://advocacy.postgresql.org/?lang=es

:-)

Anyone else want to translate it for other languages?  :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi