Re: Is is worth organising a "PostgreSQL Newsletter"?

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Is is worth organising a "PostgreSQL Newsletter"?
Дата
Re: Wikis
Список pgsql-advocacy
elein wrote:

> Neil (et al),
>
> The kernel traffic sounds great.  In previous mail I had said I
> was interested in doing a column from pg-general items.
>
> Are you going to do this on the wiki that Nicolas set up?
> If so, I would follow suit, however, I won't be able to start until
> the week after next due to other obligations.

Not sure where Neil want to do it, but am intent on adding Wiki
facilities to the Techdocs site, and it might be a better centralised
place for it.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> elein
> elein@norcov.com

   - Indira Gandhi

Сообщение: Re: Is is worth organising a "PostgreSQL Newsletter"?
Сообщение: Re: Is is worth organising a "PostgreSQL Newsletter"?