Re: Postgres article

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Postgres article
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
"Marc G. Fournier" wrote:
<snip>
> I have a list of several hundred magazine and publication editors and such
> that I use for sending out PgSQL related press releases ... Justin and I
> have already discussed doing up a strong press release for this release as
> well and making sure that that gets out to the list ...

Perhaps it's worthwhile looking at the press releases created for
OpenOffice.org and follow that format, or we could also take a look at
other guidelines.

For example:

http://www.vergenet.net/~conrad/linux/pr

Thoughts?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi

От: Justin Clift
Сообщение: Are we ok to translate the new PostgreSQL Portal page when it's ready?