Re: Unknown Connect Option (Set)

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: Unknown Connect Option (Set)
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Chris Gamache wrote:

> Still can't find a way to create an ODBC database connection
> within an MTS Transaction... Been digging deeper: Here's a
> sample connection from the psqlodbc-100.log. I can provide a
> sample connection from the debug log, but it is much more
> detailed and as a result quite a bit longer, and I don't think it
> contains information that is any more useful than the regular log.

[snip]

> which gives that error... the culprit is fOption = 1207 which
> is an unknown option... I have no idea what that maps to since
> its not in the isqlext.h file!

isqlext.h isn't used under Windows and 1207 is
SQL_ATTR_ENLIST_IN_DTC. Unfortunately I have little
time to examine how to manage your situation.
How about changing from @TRANSACTION=REQUIRED to
@TRANSACTION=SUPPORTED ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue
    http://w2422.nsk.ne.jp/~inoue/

От: Chris Gamache
Сообщение: Unknown Connect Option (Set)
От: Chris Gamache
Сообщение: Re: Unknown Connect Option (Set)