Re: Support for javax.sql.DataSource ..

От lalit
Тема Re: Support for javax.sql.DataSource ..
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Aaron,

Sorry for the late reply - I have been offline for the last few days ..

Our appserver's Connection pooling uses DS and not CPDS for building its pool ..

I think (I am not too sure on this) - so does BEA ..

By when would an alpha or beta version of the current driver(which has a DS
implementation) be released ..?
Checking out code from cvs would probably not be an option for us ..

Thanks
Lalit