French version of the PostgreSQL "Advocacy and Marketing" site is ready

От Justin Clift
Тема French version of the PostgreSQL "Advocacy and Marketing" site is ready
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Hi everyone,

Thanks to the French members of the PostgreSQL Community (mainly
François Suter <dba@paragraf.ch>), the French translation of the
PostgreSQL "Advocacy and Marketing" site, is now complete and ready for
public use:

http://advocacy.postgresql.org/?lang=fr

That's 4 completed languages at this point, with more coming along.

Let's see how many more can be added...  :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: