Re: Help with urlencode and rawurlencode

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Help with urlencode and rawurlencode
Дата
Список pgsql-php
"Duncan Adams (DNS)" wrote:
<snip>
> ......host_table.hostname ilike \'%omc%\' order by....
> on the next page.

It sounds like you have the PHP variable "magic_quotes_gpc" set On in
your "php.ini" configuration file.  If you turn this off (can't remember
if it's possible with a function) then it will probably fix your
problem.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift