Re: What's wrong in this pltcl function ?

От Constantin Teodorescu
Тема Re: What's wrong in this pltcl function ?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Constantin Teodorescu wrote:

> Tom Lane wrote:
>
>> Constantin Teodorescu <teo@flex.ro> writes:
>>

>>> create function ruldeb(bpchar) returns bpchar as '
>>>    set cont $1
>>>    set rulaj 0.0
>>>    spi_exec -array rec "select valoare from valori where debitor
>>> LIKE \'$cont%\'" {
>>>        set rulaj [expr {$rulaj + $rec(valoare)}]
>>>    }
>>>    if {![info exists GD(conturi_lookup)]} {
>>>        set GD(conturi_lookup) [spi_prepare "select cheie,denumire
>>> from conturi where id=\'\\$1\'" [list bpchar]]
>>>    }
>>>    spi_execp -count 1 $GD(conturi_lookup) [list $cont]
>>>    return "{$cheie} {$denumire} $rulaj"
>>> ' LANGUAGE 'pltcl';
>>>

>>> is giving the following error:
>>>

>>> ERROR:  pltcl: can't read "cheie": no such variable
>>> can't read "cheie": no such variable
>>>

>> I think what is happening is that the select is returning zero rows, and
>> so none of the output variables get set.  You should be checking that
>> spi_execp returns a value greater than 0 before trying to use the column
>> variables.
>>
>> As for *why* the select returns zero rows, I think you want the query
>> to read like
>>     ... where id=\\$1"
>> As is, it's always looking for the literal id value $1.
>>

> I have replaced:
> ... where id=\'\\$1\'
>      with
> ... where id=\\$1
>
> and the error is now:
> ERROR:  Unable to identify an operator '=$' for types 'character
> varying' and 'integer'
>        You will have to retype this query using an explicit cast
>
> when I call the function like that:
>
> select ruldeb('4:0:1:1:2:');
>
> -------------
> I have to say that that account '4:0:1:1:2:' exists in the "conturi"
> table!
> As I said it previously, the query works fine directly (spi_exec)
> without the preparing stuff!
>
> teo

Trying different versions for backspashing I found that the formula that
works is:

... where id=\'\$1\'

So without double backslashing the $ sign (thought I copied that example
from a PostgreSQL documentation)

Thanks,
Teo

Сообщение: Re: What's wrong in this pltcl function ?
Сообщение: Re: What's wrong in this pltcl function ?