Re: NullPointer error returned from ResultSet.java

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: NullPointer error returned from ResultSet.java
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave,

The driver does support having multiple result sets open at the same
time, and I do it frequently in my code.

Having two result sets open lets you nest queries as follows so that you
can use the results for one as input into the second:

PreparedStatement stmt1 = conn.prepareStatement("select bar1 from bar");
PreparedStatement stmt2 = conn.prepareStatement("select foo1 from foo "+
                                                 "where bar1 = ?");
ResultSet rset1 = stmt1.executeQuery();
while (rset1.next()) {
   //for each row in bar, update foo