Re: Getting tables, procedures, etc.

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: Getting tables, procedures, etc.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10 Oct 2002 at 7:57, Roberto (SmartBit) wrote:

> Sorry my ignorance, but, what is "Tora"???

It's an application which stands for Tool for Oracle developers

> How do I do to get the pg meta data using delphi??

I guess you have to fire direct queries against PG metadata.

> I'm trying to do something like pgAdmim ....

Well there are other applications which do similar things. I remember seeing
couple of apps. in Qt and on windows to dig in PG metadata. Google around for
pgaccess and windows.

HTH

Bye
 Shridhar

--
Ralph's Observation:    It is a mistake to let any mechanical object realise that
you    are in a hurry.