Re: Newbie: connecting from windows to Linux: how-to?

От Jean-Christian Imbeault
Тема Re: Newbie: connecting from windows to Linux: how-to?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Laszlo Hornyak wrote:

> Check your $CLASSPATH, you need a postgresql.jar in it.

Where do I get that jar from? I was able to download a "pgjdbc2.jar"
which is supposed to be the JDBC driver from the PostgreSQl site but I
could not find any postgresql.jar file anywhere ....

Also ... the install instructions call for "make" and stuff. I'm on
Windows ...

Jc