Re: Huh? ErrorCode/SQLstate are null?

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Huh? ErrorCode/SQLstate are null?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dror,

The error messages are sort of inline with the backend server code,
however they can be translated (see src/backend/po/*).

The error strings probably won't change between releases, however
depending on language settings you may end up with totally different
strings for the same error condition.

thanks,
--Barry