Re: DBLink: interesting issue

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: DBLink: interesting issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oleg Lebedev wrote:
> Joe,
> I am running PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on Linux 7.2
> I installed Postgres7.3b and a version of DBLink that comes with it in a
> tar.gz archive.
> I tried to use the optimized code you sent me and got the same error.

Interesting. I'm using Red Hat 7.3 with Postgres7.3b and don't get that
result. Can I get more details, i.e. maybe a pg_dump of the two databases in
question along with a script to reproduce the problem? If so, please tar it
all up and send to me off list. I'd also be interested in your configure
command line and the core file left as residue from the crash, if there is one.

Do you think you can compile with debug symbols and assertion checking (i.e.
configure --enable-debug --enable-cassert), if you haven't already, and attach
a debugger to see what's going on?

Thanks,

Joe